September Vacation

This year for our vacation, we took a short four day trip to Branson, Missouri.  Hubby planned the entire thing.  I expected we would be staying at our usual fav hotel, but he surprised me by choosing a different spot.

 

We stayed at the Hilton on the Branson Landing Promenade. Sounds fancy, doesn't it?? It was! :) What an awesome Hubby I have. It is located on a sort of riverwalk type thingie, with new shops, restaurants, & amphitheatre along the river. There was a band playing one night I thought was Journey!! I mean, seriously, the guy looked and sounded JUST LIKE Steve Perry!!
Yep, I was star-struck. :)

Such guy fun... :)

The Lovely Promenade

Headed to the Dixie Stampede!
 
What is wrong with this picture??
Looks like we're driving in Europe! 
Just a short span of road, never did figure that one out.

Shopping!!

Me, on the balcony... taking my own pic.
cuz I'mma weirdo. ;p
 
 
Pilot Matt,
 
Co-pilot, Em!
 
View from helicopter,
and where we spent our last fun day! :)
 
 
 
 


 

Comments