Baby Update...

~Wednesday, March 16~

Ashton is 1 Week Old Today!!
I haven't seen him since Sunday...
trying to give Mom & Dad the
space they need to get to know
their baby and learn his needs...
and have some time alone with him.

I sure miss him. :)



His Mommy & the nurses
say he is doing much better.
He is eating well, and gaining weight.


Still on IV Antibiotics... Lord willing,
he'll be released from hospital on Sunday.
He will then have an appointment to
AR Children's Hospital for the nerve
damage in his little arm. :*(


Please pray that it is not permanent.

His Daddy went back to work on Monday.
It was very hard for him to leave his little guy.

...And he will turn The hearts of the fathers
to the children,
And the hearts of the children
to their fathers...
*Malachi 4:6*



Mommy is taking some tests at her college
this week, and will be on Spring Break
next week after baby is released.






THEN.... when she goes back to work & school...
                                                     
I will get to do a whole lotta THIS!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1 Samuel 1:27
For this child I prayed, and the Lord has granted me my petition which I asked of Him.

~

Isaiah 58:8
...Then your light shall break forth like the morning, Your healing shall spring forth speedily, And your righteousness shall go before you; The glory of the Lord shall be your rear guard.

~

Psalm 30:2
O Lord my God, I cried out to You, And You healed me.

Comments