Fav Family Pics

On our way home from running errands today, the kiddos & I stopped by Hubby's office to say hello.  When I walked in, he was looking at old pics on his computer...
you should've seen the smile on his face! 
I said to him... "It goes by quick, doesn't it?" 

"It sure does."

Here are some of those pics, you may have seen them before,
we love them!
3 months old :)

Fishin buddies!

Cowboy Matt, 2 years old :)


Cowboy Jake, 16 years old!  haha!

From the moment I found out at age 41 that I was finally having a daughter...
I dreamed of doing this...

and this...

THIS...



and especially this!!


*Sniff Sniff!*

From sweet little newborns,
to beautiful young ladies,


 High School Seniors...

and grandbabies!!


We've seen both good & tough times!
We are FAMILY!!!

And we are rich in God's love & blessings! :)

So very thankful!

Proverbs 17:6
Children's children are the crown of old men, And the glory of children is their father.


Proverbs 20:7
The righteous man walks in his integrity; His children are blessed after him.














Comments