Lord, You have shown me Your glory!

A beautiful day to be outside!
Our sweet Ashton was with us today & got to play on their jungle gym for the first time!
I have 3 boys & a grandboy.
How I love my boys!
We are very close, my guys & I!

And this is my princess :)

March Sun-ness :)
This little guy LOVES the water, I believe he's part fish.

Twirling in the front yard :)
If you have heard this story... disregard.  If not...

One day I was at a friend's house sitting & chatting on the back porch sunroom.
My beautiful daughter, above, was playing inside with the daughter of my friend.
We were enjoying the day, it was drizzling, yet lovely.
And all was well with my soul! :)

Out of the corner of my eye, the two girls appeared on the driveway.

My baby was twirling :)
In the outfit she is wearing in the picture above.

I cried.

I was 41 years old when the Lord God gave her to me.

I cry tears of joy in my bed at night... 
how long I wanted her & prayed for her.

She is lovely inside & out...
My sweet precious baby girl!

I wish I could have captured the moment in video or picture that day,
but it is forever in the picture of my mind, a sweet little treasure from God,
meant only for me,
Unto my dying day... I will never forget it.

There aren't enough words in my vocabulary to explain how I feel about these kiddos,
and her...
But I can share a song.



Comments