Our Disney World Adventure!

We had tons of pics... but these were a few of my fav's ;)
 
Most of the parks had long lines for bag checks lots of waiting...
Waiting for rides... for bathrooms... restaurants... drinks... for everything! Like 50-70 minute wait for everything!  I was so proud of the kids, they had so much patience, (more than their Mama!)
 
 Disney Stats we learned:  Disney World takes up 48+ miles of Orlando.
(MILES, not acres!!;)
It employs over 62,000 people.
On Saturday morning, the first ride we went on had already had 18,000 people go through.
WOW.
We saw so many different people from all over the world speaking in so many differnt languages and accents!  I enjoyed watching loving parents taking such great joy in the smiles of their children.
 
My fav part of Disney World is the beautiful landscaping!
The flowers and plants smelled wonderful!
 
 Matt enjoyed the Lego Store!
Lots of neat sculptures made out of Lego's.
 
We got pictures with each of the princesses...
But I think my little Em is the prettiest princess of all!
 
 Loved the plants and palm trees!
Gorgeous!
 
My handsome Hubby and son!

Waiting... again, for the bus.
 

Not sure who this guy is, we called him Goliath!
 
Little Princess needed some Daddy-comfort on leaving day :)
Whew!  Whatta trip, it was great, but glad to be back home! ;)
 
 
 


Comments